Planning to go to Ladakh....Yayyyy ......We list down things one should experience when in Ladakh !
1. Have Maggi noodles at highest cafeteria in the world located at Khardung La Pass....mmmmm...yummy !
2. Savor Yak cheese called as Churpi locally...you can also have delectable Yak Cheese Momos...yummmm !
3. Ride double humped Bactrian Camel at Hunder...hump hump...lolz !
4. Go for Snow leopard Safari in Hemis National Park....grrrrr ! Can be done in winters !
5. Attend the Hemis Festival and see Chhams performed by Llamas ! Now that's what i call awesome !
6. Spend some time at the monastery during morning prayers ! Oṃ maṇi padme hūṃ !
7. Interact with local buddhist monks and you surely would become more wiser ! Sab Moh Maya hai :) !
8. Hire a local Bike and ride through the adventurous terrain...watta a fun....zooom zooooom !
9. Experience the home stay ...trust me ladakhi’s are the most awesome hosts ! You can savor the amazing butter tea and local brew called “Chang”....now that will give you high in the high altitude....brrrrrrrrr !
10. As the song from bollywood film “Fitoor” goes “Pashmina dhaagon ke sang” watch how the most expensive handloom “The Pashmina Shawl” is made locally !
11. The river rafting on River Indus...locally know as Singhe Khababs is simply amazing...rafting on Zanskar is equally amazing...! Yayyyyy !
So what are you waiting for...Ladakh is calling ! Get ...Set...Go !