Pondicherry, the French capital of India, is a destination that offers serenity and calm in its real sense. The city is amazing and its urban architecture, depicting the French style, attracts people from all over the world. Besides the standard sightseeing Pondicherry has lot of things to offer.
So Lets Begin !
1. Enjoy a beautiful Sunrise from various waterfronts
2. Take a boat ride to the Paradise Beach Island @ Chunnambar Boat House
3. Attend a Music Workshop at Svaram in Auroville.
4. Experience the divine dawn and go birdwatching @ Ousteri Lake
5. Go Scuba Diving for an underwater date with colorful corals
6. Try the numerous Water Activities @ Paradise Beach and Karaikal Beach
7. Go on Bicycle Tours: Sightseeing in Pondicherry on Two Wheels
8. Walk along the Promenade Seafront
9. Pamper your Taste Buds: From French cuisine to the â€˜desiâ€™ South Indian dishes
10. Go on a Pub Crawl - Drink, Dine, Dance and Repeat
11. Try some Retail Therapy â€˜Nothing feels as good as Shopping'
12. Get Spiritual @ Sri Aurobindo Ashram
13. Visit the many churches in Pondicherry
14. Spend a day at Auroville
Yay ! Lets Plan the Trip